LOGIN to post messages, upload log files
and access membership list
Discussion Forum
All posts subject to Decency Guidelines !

Forums | | Subject:New Cost Structure for Estrella Sailport Log on to post a reply !
Author Thread
lmurrayStart of thread: posted - 1 May 2020 18:33
I want to reach-out quickly and provide some updates on our operations. Please disseminate as you feel appropriate to the soaring audience(s).

- Due to increases in operating expenses outside our control, we have elected to increase our rental, instruction, and tow prices, effective 1 May (today). I have provided a brief summary of the changes below, but a complete list of our rates can be found here: https://www.azsoaring.com/rates.

o The base tow fee has increased from $45 to $50 for 1000’. The remaining tow fee remains $1 per 100’.
o We have implemented a self-launch fee of $25/takeoff
o Instructor rates increased from $60/hr to $70/hr
o Rental rates on all aircraft increased by $5/hr.

- As we discussed yesterday, the Pawnees will be back online beginning this Saturday, May 2nd. We will continue with our weekend tow operation, and 4-pilot minimum week day requirement, until we re-open.

- We will be resuming normal instruction, tow, and ride operations on Tuesday, May 12th.

- Additional guidance will be provided next week on the measures and policies being implemented to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clientele. At present time, I can inform you that mask will be required for all occupants of ASI aircraft for the duration of flight, regardless of whether they are solo/dual.

Please feel free to reach-out to me with any specific questions or concerns. We’re looking forward to resuming our normal operations and seeing many familiar faces at E68 again.

--
Respectfully,
Shad Coulson
Operations Manager
Arizona Soaring Inc.
520-568-2318
www.azsoaring.com

Log on to post a reply !