LOGIN to post messages, upload log files
and access membership list
Discussion Forum
All posts subject to Decency Guidelines !

Forums | | Subject:Welcome New Members Log on to post a reply !
Author Thread
Cliff HiltyReply: posted - 9 March 2020 18:11
All it is so good to see more and more pilots geting involved, and flying! I am hoping you all will take over the ASA! Seriously, you guy can make the next generation of ASA pilot and be what we were, was, and are with your help!

CH Ventus B
"If were all just dust in the wind, I want to be at the top of a HUGE Dust Devil"

lmurrayReply: posted - 9 March 2020 15:43
Welcome, Brian.

I'll put you on a mailing list for Maricopa weather and soaring forecasts.
We have little contest after our inspection day on April 4th. Feel free to e-mail me directly. Drop me an e-mail at lmurray@orbitelcom.com and I'll include you on the soaring forecasts and announcements for informational meetings the next one is March 25th and we will be talking about updates to the turnpoints with landing options.

Lee

bwlabordeReply: posted - 3 March 2020 16:06
Hi everyone. I am Brian LaBorde.
I have been a power pilot since I was 16 (1981?)! It was after getting my instrument rating that I wanted to try gliders and was hooked! I took my first ride in Oct 2011, purchased my ASW-20 in Nov '11 and got signed off in Jan 2012.
I got my glider rating at the Eagleville Gliderport near Nashville. I subsequently moved to Pennsylvania where I joined Mid-Atlantic Soaring near Gettysburg enjoying some great NE soaring.
I recently moved to Phoenix and am looking forward to experiencing the outstanding soaring of the southwest.
For the most part I love doing tasks. I have not done any official competitions... yet.

I look forward to flying and learning from all of you.

Brian

Steve KoernerReply: posted - 1 February 2020 16:04
Welcome Peter, Brian and Jan!

If any of you see this and would give us a biographical snippet, that would be appreciated.

lmurrayReply: posted - 1 February 2020 7:58
Also welcome to Jan Trajanowski.
lmurrayStart of thread: posted - 31 January 2020 7:00
Welcome Peter Hickman and Brian LeBorde to ASA. We look forward to your participation in our educational meetings, local contests, cook outs and fellowship. Contact me if you want to have your oxygen tanks filled. There will be training sessions I will arrange when you are interested.

Lee Murray - President (Racing no. BB)

Log on to post a reply !