LOGIN to post messages, upload log files
and access membership list
Discussion Forum
All posts subject to Decency Guidelines !

Forums | ┬Ąt_page=1 | Subject:Sampley 9-2 results Log on to post a reply !
Author Thread
Cliff HiltyReply: posted - 5 September 2017 14:15
So I was informed of an error I made chris also made it around the course on Sunday. So here are the results:

CH 154sm 58.5mph raw 51.3 hdcp
CA1 119sm 48.1mph raw 46.3 hdcp

sorry chris for missing that. Also would like to thank Joe and Theresa for the wonderful job on the steaks! Absoulutely outstanding! And special thanks to Theresa for helping, or should I say doing the setup and prep work for the meal on Saturday. You guys should have stuck around for Sunday night As Chris cooked some polish sausage for us all on the grill. And was enjoyed immensely By Randy and I! Thanks Chris!

CH Ventus B
"If were all just dust in the wind, I want to be at the top of a HUGE Dust Devil"

Cliff HiltyReply: posted - 5 September 2017 9:39
So on Saturday night XC skies was showing just horrible conditions for Sunday, but by Sunday morning. The forecast improved considerably. I called a TAT to Granite 30 mile and bouse with a 30 mile. I started to early and ended up low just outside to the west of the first turn area. I was showing a 1.3 knot avg so far and was looking bleak. I managed to get to the clouds and finally get high. Big sink and multi land back/outs made me turn for the second turn area got just inside it and ran home. It was just over time and slow but as I was the only finisher it made me first :)
Cliff HiltyStart of thread: posted - 3 September 2017 9:11
2.5 he MAT with mandatory first tp of Wickenburg mandatory last of Flying Dare

CH 194.3sm 2:44hrs 70.8mph raw 62.1 hdcp
GW 216.9sm 3:30hrs 61.8mph raw 53.6 hdcp
CA1 133.3sm 2:44hr 48.6mph raw 46.75 hdcp
QRP 118.7sm 2.32hr 46.6mph raw 43.54 hdcp
AV8 no declaration
3Y no declaration
AC no declarition

Log on to post a reply !