LOGIN to post messages, upload log files
and access membership list
Discussion Forum
All posts subject to Decency Guidelines !

Forums | ┬Ąt_page=1 | Subject:2017 Log on to post a reply !
Author Thread
jsilvasiReply: posted - 17 February 2017 10:04
An announcement about the annual membership meeting is imminent, but it's still not too late to include your constructive ideas here about the 2017 season and direction for the ASA.

Regards,
Joe Silvasi
QRP

Cliff HiltyReply: posted - 3 January 2017 15:16
Let's all hope for better weather or at least better timing for the weather than last year. I would like to see more flying in all of the different locations. As most of you know I'll fly just about anywhere. We plan on holding more winch tow clinics in Prescott. And we are open to supporting groups from other locations to come up and get their guest membership and ground launch signoffs so get out and set something up. With me and the Club. Happy New Year

boardStart of thread: posted - 26 December 2016 9:16
We hope that all ASAers had a wonderful holiday celebration and received all the soaring goodies that anyone could want. With that said, the New Year is upon us and it will soon be time for rigging and embarking on new challenges for the next season whatever they might be.

Your Board cordially requests that if you have any suggestions or comments for events, activities or the like for the upcoming year that you post them here to begin a discussion for Board consideration.

In any event, we would like to extend our best wishes for a safe, happy, healthy, prosperous New Year filled with loads of never ending lift to all of you and your families. We hope to see you at the field soon !

The ASA Board

Log on to post a reply !