LOGIN to post messages, upload log files
and access membership list
Discussion Forum
All posts subject to Decency Guidelines !

Forums | ┬Ąt_page=1 | Subject:Potluck at Sampleys Sept 24 Log on to post a reply !
Author Thread
jsilvasiReply: posted - 21 September 2016 19:36
1 for QRP and will bring some scratch made cookies for Saturdays desert. I'll also be bringing some scratch made southwestern rattlesnake baked beans for Friday. Might have some chips and salsa laying around also !

Regards,
Joe Silvasi
QRP

Blake SeeseReply: posted - 21 September 2016 9:41
1 steak for Blake, I can bring Teresa's famous chocolate chip cookies for a desert item.
RandyReply: posted - 20 September 2016 10:58
Holli and I would love a steak. Cold veggie side.

Randy Acree "AV8"

Tom DukerichReply: posted - 20 September 2016 8:06

Caught a cold this week and will not be at Sampleys. Have a fun contest.

Michael StringfellowReply: posted - 19 September 2016 22:33
Anne and I plan to be there (not sure if I'll be flying yet). Will bring our signature salad with goat-cheese and pecans. Steaks always welcome for both!

Mike the Strike

Ventus 2bx WA

Steve KoernerReply: posted - 19 September 2016 19:28
Justin Rizor to bring paper plates and napkins.
jimwReply: posted - 19 September 2016 15:10
Two for J8 please. Will bring some kind of dessert. Also have a box of plastic utensils, enough for 30.

Jim Whitelaw J8

Cliff HiltyReply: posted - 18 September 2016 9:34
2 for CH And We will bring something like beans for Saturday.Thanks Steve!
Cliff HiltyReply: posted - 18 September 2016 9:30

Christopher AniolReply: posted - 17 September 2016 13:38
One for CA1 please.
Will bring polish sausage and sautéed onions for Friday. Should be still some left over for Saturday.
Steve KoernerStart of thread: posted - 16 September 2016 17:09
We will have a potluck at Cliff's hangar at Sampleys after flying on Saturday evening.

If you'd like to participate, please post to this thread whatever you'd plan to bring. Besides food stuff, we'll need the usuals like paper plates, napkins, plastic utensils, beer etc.

To get it started, I'll bring steaks for everyone that wishes to have one. So, if you would, please reply something like this: 1 steak for XX plus 1 chocolate cake (or whatever). Thanks.

The potluck is open to non-flyers also, of course.

Log on to post a reply !