LOGIN to post messages, upload log files
and access membership list
Discussion Forum
All posts subject to Decency Guidelines !

Forums | ┬Ąt_page=1 | Subject:Return of the Monsoons Celebration Log on to post a reply !
Author Thread
waveguruReply: posted - 5 August 2016 13:18
1315, the sun is out. 12mph wind from around 30°
waveguruReply: posted - 5 August 2016 9:41
Still raining here as of 9:40. Looking at the sat loops I still think this will pass and it will be soarable this afternoon. We'll see...
waveguruReply: posted - 5 August 2016 7:49
The weather looks good and the chicken is cut up and seasoned and the beer is on ice. Follow updates here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1754880858117131/?ref=nf_target&fref=nf

Boggs

lmurrayReply: posted - 4 August 2016 14:20
I love your BBQ chicken, Gary. My mouth watered when I saw the photo of the chicken. Wish I could be there, but I'm in Wisconsin for the summer. Perhaps in the fall.

Lee

jsilvasiReply: posted - 4 August 2016 14:17
I have other plans this weekend and will not be able to attend.

Regards,
Joe Silvasi
QRP

Tom DukerichReply: posted - 4 August 2016 14:09
Wish I could make it. I'm not current and I have a prior commitment. Have fun and safe flying.
waveguruReply: posted - 4 August 2016 7:21
The soaring forecast continues to improve for this weekend.
Steve KoernerReply: posted - 3 August 2016 20:19
GW will be at Uvalde.
Christopher AniolReply: posted - 3 August 2016 12:19
CA1 will be there Friday and Saturday. Sure would be nice to have some company. In addition to Gary's chicken ( it is very good by the way!), I will bring polish sausage and Beck's to wash it down with.
waveguruStart of thread: posted - 3 August 2016 0:26
To celebrate the return of the Monsoons and cumulus covered skies, I will be serving my famous BBQed chicken at the flight debriefings this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (8/5 thru 8/7) for club members and friends here at P48. BYOB and let's have some fun. Please RSVP so I will have enough bird. Feel free to bring your own meat and what ever else you want as well. There will be plenty of room on the grill.

Boggs

Log on to post a reply !